Monday 4 December 2017

FRIDAY FUN DAY: Wonder and Christmas presents - by Stephney

On Friday the 1st of December room 7,8,9 and 10 went to the movies to watch a film called Wonder. The movie wonder had all sorts of emotions in it and if I had the chance to watch it again I would.The movie was about a little boy called August and he has something called Treacher-collins syndrome and it makes people look different. Only 1 out of 50,000 kids get it. I think the movie was about teaching kids a lesson about that you should not like someone by what they look like but what they look like in the inside.The movie has inspired children with Treacher-collins syndrome to not be afraid about what they look like. If you read the book wonder and watch the movie in both it has a quotes that is “You can’t blend in when you were born to stand out” and I think that is really inspiring to others.

Next we came back to school and got ready to get our presents and sausage and juice and when it finally our turn I was really excited about what we were going to get I wished that I had got what asked for but if I got something different I wouldn’t mind I would just act happy and surprise and get what I get.My present was a school bag,water bottle,nail polish,a towel and knuckle bones which were really great. Then we had shared lunch with was really big because the whole school was involved in it.The shared lunch had so many yummy food, They all smelt good and delicious and I wished I could just marry them. Then lots of parents and younger and older children started to show and I saw my family which was really cool.I really enjoyed that day that day was like a activity day.

By Stephney

Here are some photos!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.